In the unlikely event that our services fall short of your expectations and you feel the need to make a complaint we would ask you to:
- Email us as soon as possible. Please send any emails to Mrs Emma Rose, Office administrator. Please include as much information as you can regarding any issues.
- We will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible and answer each one of your concerns.
- If you feel our responses are not acceptable, we always suggest a meeting and we will invite you to visit or we will visit you to talk the issues through.
- If you do not feel comfortable with meeting in person, please email us again as soon as possible with further concerns and we will respond accordingly.
- If both parties feel there is no agreement possible or war forward, we will then contact our governing body SAIF who will independently look at the situation and will advise both parties on a solution.
Please always keep any correspondence regarding a complaint on file for future reference.
We are very pleased to say complaints are seldom as we strive to offer the highest level of service. We do take complaints seriously and will always respond and make every effort to resolve them as quickly as possible, keeping you informed of our actions.